In BitInka, we are always working to provide you with the greatest security in your transactions, that is why from this March 26th, 2019 from 4:00 PM (GMT-5) we will perform an update on our Bitcoin wallet (BTC), as part of Tether (USDT) and Lightning Network (LN) integrations.
We inform you that from the date and time indicated, it is MANDATORY that all our users generate a new address of Bitcoin wallet in order to make deposits of BTC in our platform. Remember that from March 26th, 2019, all deposits made to previous addresses, may not be registered in our platform.
Follow these steps to generate a new address:
1. Go to www.bitinka.com> Wallet menu> Funds> Crypto and then select Bitcoin.
2. Click on the button that says “DEPOSIT”.
3. Then click on the “New Wallet” button.
4. Verify that a new address and QR code have been generated.
5. Done, you have already generated your new BTC wallet address, save it and update it in your records.
For more information, contact us Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m. (GMT-5: 00) through the “Support Center” or find us as @Bitinka on Twitter and Facebook to know all our news.