Important: We will update our ETH wallet
At BitInka, we always worry about giving you the best security in your transactions. That is why we inform you that from this February 27, 2019 from 17:00 HRS (GMT-5) we will make an update on our Ethereum wallet (ETH).
It is mandatory that all our users, in order to make ETH deposits, from the date and time indicated, generate a new address of the ETH wallet on the platform. Please note that, from February 27, 2019, all deposits made to the previous addresses can not be registered in our platform. This condition does not apply to ERC20 tokens.
How can I generate a new address? Here we explain it step by step:
1. Go to www.bitinka.com> Wallet menu> Funds> Crypto and then select the Ethereum cryptocurrency.
2. Click on the button that says “DEPOSIT”.
3. Then click on the “New Wallet” button.
4. Verify that a new address and QR code have been generated.
5. Congratulations, you have already generated your new ETH wallet address, save it and update it in your records.
The objective of this implementation is to provide our community with a platform suitable to their needs, allowing them to market and operate with total security.
For more information, contact us Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. at 6:00 p.m. (GMT-5: 00) through the “Support Center” or find us as @Bitinka on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, to know all our news.